- ABP Framework version: v4.3.1
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no / yes
- Exception message and stack trace: N.A
- Steps to reproduce the issue:" N.A
Hi,
I have multitenant microservice application. appsettings details are different for each tenant. I wish not to maintain a appsettings file or if I have to then I have to maintain only common settings there. But my other tenant related settings should come from database.
How do I achieve this , any suggestions ?
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @lalitChougule
appsettings is not a part of ABP Framework. It's part of Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration namespace. So I'm not sure what is the best way to move configurations to database but there is an example about what you exactly want: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60330342/can-i-move-configuration-from-appsettings-json-to-database-in-an-asp-net-core-mv
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @enisn,
Can't we use
TenantSettingValueProvider? This is also a kind of setting manager right ?Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)