Open Closed

How can I download this E-Book: Mastering ABP Framework pdf #3134


User avatar
1
Yaduraj created

Hi I have an enterprise license of abp.io and it says that E-Book: Mastering ABP Framework is included as pdf. When I click on the link it redirects to Amazon website.

How can I download this E-Book: Mastering ABP Framework pdf?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    1
    EngincanV created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi, all new (bought a new license after the 16th of January) customers (owners of the license) can download the ABP Framework book for free from the https://commercial.abp.io/my-organizations/ .

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Yaduraj created

    @EngincanV

    Thank you for a quick reply. I heard of this book and was really curious to download it.

    This is kind of biased as we have been using Enterprise license for last 2 years and have renewed it from 5 licenses last year to 10 licenses this year.

    I believe it should be available for old licenses as well :(

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    EngincanV created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    @EngincanV

    Thank you for a quick reply. I heard of this book and was really curious to download it.

    This is kind of biased as we have been using Enterprise license for last 2 years and have renewed it from 5 licenses last year to 10 licenses this year.

    I believe it should be available for old licenses as well :(

    Sorry to hear that. We've wanted to gift the book to you, please check from the https://commercial.abp.io/my-organizations/ .

    Best Regards.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.