ABP Framework version: v5.1.2 UI type: Angular DB provider: EF Core Identity Server Separated (Angular)
Hello
I use the class implementing IAuditingStore interface to catch all the errors in our application. I would like to use this class as a proxy: for this I inject ABP object implementing IAuditLogRepository interface.
I've faced the issue while trying to save an error (It looks like task has been canceled by ABP logic) - see the picture attached:
This logic used to work well on the previous versions of ABP framework. What is wrong now?
8 Answer(s)
-
0
I've created an application with v5.0 and implemented the
IAuditingStoreinterface and save records by using theIAuditLogRepository. Then, upgraded the application to v5.1.2 and I still could save records to the database and didn't face with any problems.Can you share your class that implements the
IAuditingStore?Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This issue can be reproduced when you are trying to save some error (the exception which happens in your application). Have you reproduced this case?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This issue can be reproduced when you are trying to save some error (the exception which happens in your application). Have you reproduced this case?
Yes, I tried in that case but couldn't reproduce the problem. If it's possible can you share your class that implements the
IAuditingStore?Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Unfortunately, I cannot share the source code, but I'll try to describe what I've found out.
I've revealed that the issue happens when I am trying to modify
HttpContextresponse stream. I have to return custom JSON response when my application throws an exception. For this goal, the middleware has been created. It analyzesHttpContextresponse headers and replaces this response stream - when an exception happens - with custom JSON response. The middleware usesIAuditingManagerto collect the information about errors.Do you have any idea how modifying
HttpContextresponse stream may affectIAuditLogRepositorylogic?Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Unfortunately, I cannot share the source code, but I'll try to describe what I've found out.
I've revealed that the issue happens when I am trying to modify
HttpContextresponse stream. I have to return custom JSON response when my application throws an exception. For this goal, the middleware has been created. It analyzesHttpContextresponse headers and replaces this response stream - when an exception happens - with custom JSON response. The middleware usesIAuditingManagerto collect the information about errors.Do you have any idea how modifying
HttpContextresponse stream may affectIAuditLogRepositorylogic?Hi, actually it shouldn't affect the repository, but I'll check and write you back asap.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Your bot has closed these ticket again. How to prevent this?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi @alexander
Unfortunately, I cannot share the source code
Please use the template project to reproduce the problem and share it liming.ma@volosoft.com
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
