- ABP Framework version: v5.2.2
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
Hi, I have tried to add the CMS Kit module into my existing solution but getting this error:
C:\Users\Admin\source\repos\AbpModuleTemplate>abp add-module Volo.CmsKit.Pro
[10:48:41 INF] ABP CLI (https://abp.io)
[10:48:41 INF] Version 5.2.2 (Stable)
[10:48:42 WRN] ABP CLI has a newer stable version 5.3.1, please update to get the latest features and fixes.
[10:48:42 WRN]
[10:48:42 WRN] Update Command:
[10:48:42 WRN] dotnet tool update -g Volo.Abp.Cli
[10:48:42 WRN]
[10:48:43 INF] Installing module 'Volo.CmsKit.Pro' to the solution 'AbpModuleTemplate'
[10:48:43 INF] Checking installed npm global packages...
Build started...
Build succeeded.
Your startup project 'AbpModuleTemplate.EntityFrameworkCore' doesn't reference Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Design. This package is required for the Entity Framework Core Tools to work. Ensure your startup project is correct, install the package, and try again.
I am using the totally new startup template solution, no customization at all. any idea?
6 Answer(s)
-
0
Your startup project 'AbpModuleTemplate.EntityFrameworkCore' doesn't reference Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Design. This package is required for the Entity Framework Core Tools to work. Ensure your startup project is correct, install the package, and try again.
Can you try to add the
Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Designpackage toEntityFrameworkCore?We will investigate this.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @maliming, thanks, I realized that I had tried to add Cms.Kit module into an existing module template instead of application template.
This issue does not happens in application template.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
However, I got another problem after adding CmsKit.Pro module, there is no update on the database level.
You can remove the empty migration.
I know that the Angular UI is not supported for this module, but the administration and management CMS functions should be supported, right?
I think so.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
