- ABP Framework version: v5.3.2
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): Tiered
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
86 Answer(s)
-
0
You can remove the
node_modulesfolder,abp install-libswill restore the npm packages again.My apologies, I had to attend to a medical situation this afternoon.
I ran abp.clean before zipping. I have removed the node_modules folder. I have now sent you the zip file. Could you have a look please?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
I tested it, It works after deleting some files.
https://github.com/maliming/Abp-3394/issues/1 https://github.com/maliming/Abp-3394/tree/main/src https://github.com/maliming/Abp-3394/commit/f95b70cc24ea96dc4da3b08c8a1ece5e6063dd07
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
I tested it, It works after deleting some files.
https://github.com/maliming/Abp-3394/issues/1 https://github.com/maliming/Abp-3394/tree/main/src https://github.com/maliming/Abp-3394/commit/f95b70cc24ea96dc4da3b08c8a1ece5e6063dd07
OK. Now, I would like you to test all of the other apps in the solution because my new machine will not be available until probably next week. After you have tested all of the other apps, you can replace the source code files in your repo with new source code files edited by you. I will clone the source code on to my machine. Could you do that please?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Good morning Maliming!
When you're online, could you ping me please? I have a series of questions that I want to ask you about the solution that is working now.
Best Regards,
Justin
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Here are my questions:
- I noticed that in this path (https://github.com/maliming/Abp-3394/tree/main/src/apps/auth-server/src/Firebird2.AuthServer), there is no node_modules folder. So, if I cloned the repo and ran it on my machine, will the AuthServer app run just like on your machine?
- After I clone the repo on my machine, what are the series of commands I need to execute to build and run the AuthServer app, i.e., dotnet build, npm, yarn, abp install-libs, etc.? Could you please give me a full list of those commands in the right sequence?
- Will the PublicWeb app in this path (https://github.com/maliming/Abp-3394/tree/main/src/apps/public-web/src/Firebird2.PublicWeb) run like the AuthServer app?
i have several more questions...
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
- the
node_moduleswill be restored by theabp install-libscommand. dotnet build /graphbuildandabp install-libsPublicWebdepends theAuthServer
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) - the
-
0
- the
node_moduleswill be restored by theabp install-libscommand. dotnet build /graphbuildandabp install-libsPublicWebdepends theAuthServer
Alright, so if I cloned the source code from that Github repo and ran those commands in that order in the AuthServer folder, the AuthServer app would work?
You have also executed a "yarn" command during our zoom session. Is it not needed to execute "yarn"?
When you say "PublicWeb depends on AuthServer", do you mean that I should have the AuthServer app running before running the PublicWeb app?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) - the
-
0
Please check the command steps on https://github.com/maliming/Abp-3394/issues/1
Good morning Maliming!
Noted the command steps. Before I run the steps on my machine for AuthServer and PublicWeb, could you please run those apps on your machine and report back to me?
Next week, I am going to meet my employer in Sydney. Before I go there, if all of the app, gateways, services, and shared applications working, I can rest easy.
Best Regards,
Justin
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)