- ABP Framework version: v5.2.1
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- ABP Suite: 5.3.3
When I try to generate a CRUD page with Abp Suite, it does not generate angular code. These are the steps:
When I generate, the generation completes successfully, but no angular code gets generated.
These are the files created and modified:
I already checked the conditions here: https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/abp-suite/generating-crud-page#what-to-check-if-angular-ui-cannot-be-generated
The problem is present even if I update the ABP Framework version to 5.3.3.
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello,
Can you share your ABP Suite logs?
Suite logs placed under Windows:
%UserProfile%\.abp\suite\logsMac:~/.abp/suite/logsMarkdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
-
0
Hello,
Can you retry to generate after removing the
angular/.suitefolder?Was this problem happened after the update to version 5.2? How did you update the project? (using ABP Cli? using ABP Suite?)
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)