0
truong.nguyen@outlook.com created
Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.Pro
One of the templates (module-pro) in v6.0.0-rc.2 has reference to Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.Pro package. I don't see this module from the module list and couldn't find a way to download the source code for this module. Can you assist me of how to download this source code for module Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.Pro?
- ABP Framework version: v6.0.0-rc.2
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
5 Answer(s)
-
0
I need to have access to source code of this module for current preview v6.0.0-rc.2 now. Can you share with me?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Yes, I sent an email. Also pro module Volo.Abp.LeptonXTheme is not available for download either. Can you also share this module with me?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)