Open Closed

Hard deleting a tenant and its data #3845


User avatar
0
luke created

I'm currently looking into the best way to fully delete a tenant, including user data, permissions, all the ABP/Identity data.

Are there any built-in methods, or should I be doing this manually?

Working with all tenants in a single database.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    mahmut.gundogdu created

    The Repository has a hard or soft delete function. https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Repositories#soft-hard-delete

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    luke created

    Yes, I'm aware of the repositories, my question is about deleting 'all' of the data for a tenant, not just the tenant row.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    malik.masis created

    Hi Luke,

    ABP Framework provides all the infrastructure to create a multi-tenant application, but doesn't make any assumptions about how you manage (create, delete...) your tenants. [more]

    Could you let us know, please, if it isn't your answer?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    luke created

    Yes. Thank you.

    I just wanted to make sure I'm not doing work I don't need to.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.