0
tommy.reynolds@pentair.com created
Hi ABP Support Team,
I want to add a new action and remove the Edit action in an Entity we have created with abp suite.
https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/2.9/ui/angular/entity-action-extensions I am checking this post, but it only explains for Identity User
- Can you help me if exist a post about it, please?
The issue I am checking now is the next:
- When I try to do the step 2, I don't know how to call the module of an existing Entity in this case Account (is not the abp account is one created by myself with abp suite)
Thanks
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello,
This documentation is for version 2.9. Please check up-to-date documents
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi,
Sure thanks.
But it is referring about the Identity User modules. How can I use it for a Entity created with ABP suite?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hello,
The extensible system is not used at ABP Suite Crud Page Generator. You can modify generated code
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)