0
learnabp created
If you're creating a bug/problem report, please include followings:
ABP Framework version: v6.0.1
UI type: MVC
DB provider: EF Core
Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
Exception message and stack trace:
Steps to reproduce the issue:"
- I just installed the chat module using abp suite and it works
- But it is not real-time when I send a message from one browser to a user who is logged in on the other browser it doesn't receive a message
- I have to reload the page to see the message is this how it is supposed to work ??
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
Thanks for your report. Actually, it's real-time, however, there is an issue. I've reproduced the same issue and created an internal issue.
Fyi / Regards
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi,
We'll try to understand and solve it asap
Regards
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)