Open Closed

how to get data object from abp BusinessException error detail #4152


User avatar
0
ElifKaya created

Hi,

ABP show a BusinessException detail in console. But I can not get a data object from modal.js. I used abp modal and I throw BusinessException, then I need to requestId in my modal.js file. I want to get error data which I marked in the picture on javascript file. Your previous answer was not sufficient for my question. Can you help about this? Thanks

Check the docs before asking a question: https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/ Check the samples, to see the basic tasks: https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/samples/index The exact solution to your question may have been answered before, please use the search on the homepage.

If you're creating a bug/problem report, please include followings:

ABP Framework version: v5.3.3

UI type: Blazor

DB provider: EF Core

Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes / no

Exception message and stack trace:

Steps to reproduce the issue:"

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    What's content of your modal.js?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ElifKaya created

    hi

    What's content of your modal.js?

    I used modal submit form, then I throw Business Exception with object parameter from backend. Then I need to get this error data object(data-requestId). I can see this data in console log, but I can not reach detail of error data in modal.js file.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    _yourModal.onOpen(function () {
        _yourModal.getForm().abpAjaxForm({
            error: function (jqXhr) {
                var error = jqXhr.responseJSON.error;
    
                return false;
            }
        });
    })
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ElifKaya created

    hi

    _yourModal.onOpen(function () { 
        _yourModal.getForm().abpAjaxForm({ 
            error: function (jqXhr) { 
                var error = jqXhr.responseJSON.error; 
     
                return false; 
            } 
        }); 
    }) 
    

    thank you :)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.