Open Closed

Entity Extension Field based on Feature #4172


User avatar
0
PSTEELNZ created

Hi

I am adding a field to the IdentityUser using the AddOrUpdateProperty function. I only want the field to show on the Edit User form if a specific feature is active. How can I achieve this?

UI = Angular Version = 7.0.0-rc.3

Thanks

Phil

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    did you manage to find a way for this, or are you still waiting for assistance?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.