- ABP Framework version: v5.3.1
Hi
we have an app with single auth server from a second app we see all log host and tenant
UPDATE
we still have an issue releted to this ticket https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/3924/Multitenant-on-separated-IDS.
If we try to login from API on swagger is impossibile to do login because the Auth is set to base and not to tenant Auth
7 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello,
we still have an issue related to this ticket https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/3924/Multitenant-on-separated-IDS.
As Maliming said, there is nothing we can do for the Swagger problem, as far as I know, unfortunately
we have an app with single auth server from a second app we see all log host and tenant
To reproduce this problem, I ran this sample application, and as a result, I could not reproduce it. I have a few questions so I can reproduce the problem.
- What is the second app? is it developed with ABP?
- Did you log in from the second app with a user belonging to the host or a user belonging to the tenant?
- By "all log," do you mean the data in the audit logs table?
- Is a valid ID of the tenant set for the relevant log records in the TenantId column in the audit logs table?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi
so we can't use Auth server per tenant? or we can't use auth per tenant with Swagger?
All 2 apps is develop with abp same version with angular auth page.
I prepare a use to see our landscape and send to support
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
@andmattia I think you should keep your several issues on a single thread. I see you have similar questions via email and support.abp.io. each time the support team asks you new questions to understand your setup. please keep it in a single question so that we can help you better
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)