Open Closed

LeptonXTheme and Dropzone #4261


User avatar
0
scottlmarx created
  • ABP Framework version: v6.0.2
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
  • Exception message and stack trace:NA
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:" Add Dropzone library and try to use.

When trying to use the Dropzone library I am unable to get the function correctly. Where can I find the ABP/LeptonXTheme version of Dropzone js and css?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    malik.masis created

    Hi,

    I've created a new example by implementing dropzone.js but I couldn't reproduce your issue. Could you give us more details, please?

    You can see the screenshot below.

    Best regards.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.