0
ccernat created
- ABP Framework version: v7.0.1
- UI type: Blazor
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
- Exception message and stack trace:

- Steps to reproduce the issue: Upgrade ABP suite from 6.0.2 to 7.0.1"
Hello!
After I upgraded the solution and also ABP suite to 7.0.1, when I open the Crude Page Generator I encountered the error in the description.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Found the problem. All the enum values in json related files from the .suite/entities folder in the solution's root were put to null.
Replace the null values with incremental integers for each enum value and it abp suite started working again.
It worked until 7.0.1, so something must have happened while upgrading.
I think is still needs to be checked why this happened.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)