5 Answer(s)
-
0
Thank you for your answer but I would like to expand my question. For blob provider, I must to add some package(Google.Cloud.Storage.V1) from nuget. Would it be correct to add these packages to this layer? I am hesitant as to whether it would be correct to add these packages to this layer.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thank you for your answer but I would like to expand my question. For blob provider, I must to add some package(Google.Cloud.Storage.V1) from nuget. Would it be correct to add these packages to this layer? I am hesitant as to whether it would be correct to add these packages to this layer.
It would be wrong to add the package to your domain layer. The domain layer should be independent of external dependencies (you can change your mind and want to use another blob provider in the future for example). You can define interfaces for your blob operations and create an infrastructure layer for Google.Cloud.Storage.V1 and implement your interface in this layer. Then, your host project can depend on this infrastructure layer.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
According to my point of view xxx.HttpApi.Client module is in the infrastructure layer(maybe not, I am not sure. What do you think about that?) can I add it here too? Another alternative way,as you told, is to add a new abp module project that is in the infrastructure layer to the solution. Which one is the best?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
