Open Closed

Blazor Server Audit Log Not Working For Update #5116


User avatar
0
coskunkula created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.2.2
  • UI type: Blazor
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"

Hello, I created a blazor server project using abp suite. To start with, I created only one entity. When I add, a log record is created, but when I update, no log record is created. Do I need to make any adjustments?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    gterdem created
    Senior .NET Developer

    Did you check https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Audit-Logging#entity-history-selectors ?

    Can you share the audit configuration for your entity?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    coskunkula created

    Yes, I have tried everything described here. When I update using swagger, the log is created, but when I do it from the blazor interface, it does not.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nlachmuthDev created

    Unfortunately there is a problem, currently in blazor serverside that causes audit logging not working correctly.

    We already have an issue open for this at github. You can check its state here: https://github.com/abpframework/abp/issues/11682

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.