- ABP Framework version: v7.2.2
- UI type: Blazor
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
If your company is using employee IDs for user registration and it's difficult to distinguish users without their names, how can add the fields for name and surname in the member addition and listing interfaces in the organization.
8 Answer(s)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
hi,maliming By overriding the
SetUserManagementTableColumnsAsyncmethod, I have successfully added the fields for first name and last name to the member list.If you need to implement Figure 2, how to display the first name and last name when adding and modifying members, and how to filter the queries as well?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
thx maliming. If there are any updates, please contact me.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi maliming
When I upgraded to ABP version 7.3, I couldn't find a suitable way to override the AddMemberTableColumns and AddRoleTableColumns methods. Please tell me what I should do.
thanks
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)





