Open Closed

Unable to reach myget.org. #5474


User avatar
0
tkeremcep@gmail.com created

When I try to update or create a new docker image, I can't because of the myget.org address.

I found such issue on github accounts: https://github.com/MyGet/MyGetDocs/issues/143

What is your recommendation?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    1
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Remove the myget source from your localNuget.Config .

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    tkeremcep@gmail.com created

    Yes this method fixed the problem. Will it be a problem in the future if I delete this myget resource? Is this actively used in the project?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    There will be no problem om the future : )

    Your question credits Refunded

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.