I am using ABP Suite to create entities to my exisiting project. While creating the Entity, I am getting the following error.
I have updated both the ABP CLI and ABP Suite and both are updated to the latest stable version (version: 3.3.1 stable).
I have also updated my project and all the solutions have latest abp packages (version: 3.3.1 stable).
Please help me to solve this issues.
6 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi, Try to remove suite and install again.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This is a problem for me also. I uninstalled ABP Suite and re-installed. Same problem. My CLI and my Suite and my Solution are all at 3.3.1.
This is urgent because I am roadblocked on dev work and it is impacting a client committment!
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Ok, in fact this morning when I upgraded to 3.3.2 the problem seems to be mostly resolved. There is a build error relating to Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore 3.1.6 but that is resolved by making the version 3.1.8.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

