Open Closed

file-management/file-descriptor endpoints 302 status code from web request #5743


User avatar
0
ElifKaya created

Hi,

We used ABP Data Management Module and we can upload file with authserver swagger endpoints successfully.

When I try to upload with web host request, I got some error. Then, I added web host to cors-origin to authserver appsettings file. But I got a an other error from upload request. It returned successful array but id is broken. How can I request from web host?

Check the docs before asking a question: https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/ Check the samples to see the basic tasks: https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/samples/index The exact solution to your question may have been answered before, and please first use the search on the homepage. Provide us with the following info:

  • ABP Framework version: v7.3.1
  • UI Type: / MVC /
  • Database System: SQL Server,
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

9 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    When I try to upload with web host request, I got some error. Then, I added web host to cors-origin to authserver appsettings file. But I got a an other error from upload request. It returned successful array but id is broken. How can I request from web host?

    What's the error?

    but id is broken.

    Can you explain it in detail?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ElifKaya created

    Should I add any other permission? I can upload a new file from AuthServer/Swagger endpoint. But I can not do this operation from web MVC UI with using by same endpoint.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Authenticationscheme : openIddict. validation.AspNetcore was not authenticated.

    Does your request carry the access_token?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ElifKaya created

    hi

    Authenticationscheme : openIddict. validation.AspNetcore was not authenticated.

    Does your request carry the access_token?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I mean access_token.

    Authorization: Bearer access_token....

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ElifKaya created

    access_token

    Hi,

    I couldn't see access_token in my request. I used file management service from AuthServer. I think I can't send a access_token to file managment service from WEB host. Because, I could upload file from AuthServer/Swagger endpoint. But I couldn't do this operation from web MVC UI with using by same endpoint. How should I send access_token?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I think the UPPY_UPLOAD_ENDPOINT should be your web host url.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ElifKaya created

    hi

    I think the UPPY_UPLOAD_ENDPOINT should be your web host url.

    But, Our file management module and endpoints are consumed from AuthServer. We want to use File Service as a different microservice actually. So we put it AuthServer for now, we will to move another microservice in the future.

    How can I add a current token to microservice endpoint from js. file?

    AuthServer/swagger

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Can you share a simple project?

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.