Hi,
I want to customize your login page. But I want to use components separately. For example, I will use a language component under the page, use tenant component at the top of page. But I don't want to use css. Can I use your angular components as I explain and how?
5 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
Customization of these components are limited to replacing them with new components. Moving them around the page is not available. You can replace login component completely. Please check component replacement document for details.
An important note: As of v4, the Angular UI has no login page at all. It uses the MVC login page. So, replacing login component may prove redundant, if you are planning to upgrade.
Please let me know if this answers your question.
Have a nice day.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi Arman,
Thank you for information.
Best regard
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Yes how to customize in Version 4 ( commercial )?
"An important note: As of v4, the Angular UI has no login page at all. It uses the MVC login page. So, replacing login component may prove redundant"
The login an registration ?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi christianharo
You can check this document to understand how to customize the pages and services in MVC.
https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/UI/AspNetCore/Customization-User-Interface
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
"An important note: As of v4, the Angular UI has no login page at all. It uses the MVC login page. So, replacing the login component may prove redundant, if you are planning to upgrade."
So you cannot replace the login component pages in angular? have to do in MVC? Customeization-User-Interface?
Is there current documentation on replacing the login component completing in angular?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)