Open Closed

abp suite guid Property not found #5953


User avatar
0
hi.wujj@gmail.com created

hi ,Yesterday we upgraded to version v7.4.0 and couldn't select the Guid type when generating entities.

but in version 7.4.0.rc4, it is optional.

  • ABP Framework version: v7.4.0
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    EngincanV created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi, what is your UI type? Currently, we don't support Char and Guid types for BlazorUI and when I tested for other UIs I could not reproduce your problem.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hi.wujj@gmail.com created

    Hi, what is your UI type? Currently, we don't support Char and Guid types for BlazorUI and when I tested for other UIs I could not reproduce your problem.

    hi,UI type is MVC. Is it possible that there is a problem with adding an existing solution? When importing the old project, the **type **was automatically set to 5. After I manually changed it to 2, the Guid type can be selected normally.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    EngincanV created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    hi,UI type is MVC. Is it possible that there is a problem with adding an existing solution? When importing the old project, the **type **was automatically set to 5. After I manually changed it to 2, the Guid type can be selected normally.

    I'm glad that you can select the Guid type now. I will test this scenario, thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hi.wujj@gmail.com created

    hi,UI type is MVC. Is it possible that there is a problem with adding an existing solution?
    When importing the old project, the **type **was automatically set to 5. After I manually changed it to 2, the Guid type can be selected normally.

    I'm glad that you can select the Guid type now. I will test this scenario, thanks.

    thanks @EngincanV

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.