0
sandeep.step2gen@gmail.com created
- ABP Framework version: v7.3.2
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
- Exception message and full stack trace:

- Steps to reproduce the issue:
- I need to modify the side bar of the theme. For that I'm downloading the source code of the LeptonX Pro theme. However I'm not able to download this. Can anyone help me in this?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
7 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello sandeep.step2gen@gmail.com,
May I know which version of LeptonX Pro you are trying to download? I tried at my end its working fine
for modifying side bar you may refer https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/themes/lepton-x/angular
Also have look to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9CqTtn6Wcg
Regards, Anjali
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi Anjali,
I'm trying to download 7.3.2 LeptonX Pro theme source code.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Sorry 7.3.2 is the abp version. I'm try to replace the package with source code. LeptonX Pro theme 2.4.0
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi
please try with command once
abp get-source Volo.Abp.LeptonXTheme.Pro --version 2.4.0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi
I want the source code in the project(both Angular as well as .net core).
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi,
To add LeptonX source code in Angular project please try this command in angular terminal
abp get-source Volo.Abp.LeptonXTheme.Pro --version 2.4.0From that
source-scssfolder ng folder is used for angular.Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

