Open Closed

Change password not working #6082


User avatar
0
vipulbuoyancy created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.4

  • UI Type: Angular

  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)

  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes

  • Exception message and full stack trace:

  • Steps to reproduce the issue: Hi,

  • I tried to change password from My Account menu. It's not working.

  • I get the error below error

It looks like, it is taking a context of observable instead of component and that's why we are getting different object in this. And service is not available.

Can you guys please fix this issue?

Thanks

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

18 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    mahmut.gundogdu created

    yes I have produced the issue. I have opened bug task. I have refunded your credit

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    PSTEELNZ created

    Hi Mahmut

    Is there any workaround for this issue as we are also facing it?

    Thanks

    Phil

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    mahmut.gundogdu created

    Hi Mahmut

    Is there any workaround for this issue as we are also facing it?

    Thanks

    Phil

    If the problem in the service file or replacable component, I had share a workarond but the component only fix with update and The uploaded was released.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    HDaoud created

    I run abp update and updated to v7.4.2 in the root folder of my aspnetcore and angular folders, the issue remains. I deleted the node_modules and cleared npm cache and run npm install again, now I am having new issue the whole angular solution is not loading!!

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    HDaoud created

    If the problem in the service file or replacable component, I had share a workarond but the component only fix with update and The uploaded was released.

    I rerun the update on another directory and now getting this: did you mean updating to 7.4.2?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    HDaoud created

    It is working now here is what was done: 1- update CLI to v7.4.2 abp cli update 2- abp update in the project root folder 3- in the project root folder run abp install-libs (could be useless as in the next step I delete all packages) 4- In angular, delete node_modules, and all lock files package and yarn. (This is very important step) 5- run npm install

    It's working. However, if you enter a wrong password, it shows wrong password followed by Server error 403

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    we reopened this ticket. you can write the recent status of this problem

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    you can close this ticket if it's closed for you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    HDaoud created

    you can close this ticket if it's closed for you.

    Thanks Alper and team, the initial issue is resolved. However, It's still showing server error when the current password is wrong, so the solution needs to address that. In any case, I will ask Vipul to close this ticket.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    HTTP return 403

    Can you share the logs.txt?

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    HDaoud created

    hi

    HTTP return 403

    Can you share the logs.txt?

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    sent

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    ok

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    I will check it asap

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you share your change-password.component.ts code?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    mahmut.gundogdu created

    I couldn't produce in my local.

    Could you share response of change password of your code ?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    HDaoud created

    I couldn't produce in my local.

    Could you share response of change password of your code ?

    Thanks Mahmut for your reply, here is what I got when I used the wrong password.

    If I click on ok for the swal popup I get this

    The response matches yours:

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    HDaoud created

    hi

    Can you share your change-password.component.ts code?

    Hi Liming

    Here is where the 403 seems to come from (zone.js). I couldn't find the file you asked for.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    If I click on ok for the swal popup I get this

    Can you share a simple project to show this?

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.