Open Closed

SSO with Login #6162


User avatar
0
sunivycsm created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.4.1
  • UI Type: MVC
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Tiered (for MVC): yes/no
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue: I am using sso on my application. Can I reuse the Account module? If possible, what steps should I take?

If it can't be reused, how can I do that?

Thank!

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can reuse the account module.

    Add account packages to your application.

    https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/modules/account#packages https://abp.io/packages?moduleName=Volo.Account.Pro

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    sunivycsm created

    I have already done the login part, but I want to log in with sso like this :

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can add the external/social login to your startup project.

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/security/authentication/social/?view=aspnetcore-7.0&tabs=visual-studio

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.