Open Closed

BLOB Storing Database Provider - An exception occurred while iterating over the results of a query for context type 'Volo.Abp.BlobStoring.Database.EntityFrameworkCore.BlobStoringDbContext'. #6198


User avatar
0
Teknosol created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.1.1
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)

Hi team I want to use BLOB Storage but I get an error

I added this Volo.Abp.BlobStoring.Database.Domain (7.1.1) Volo.Abp.BlobStoring.Database.EntityFrameworkCore (7.1.1) Volo.Abp.BlobStoring.Database.Domain.Shared (7.1.1) I created entities and dbtables public DbSet<DatabaseBlobContainer> BlobContainers { get; set; } public DbSet<DatabaseBlob> Blobs { get; set; } can you tell me how to configure it?

log error : An exception occurred while iterating over the results of a query for context type 'Volo.Abp.BlobStoring.Database.EntityFrameworkCore.BlobStoringDbContext'.


Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    1. You need to depend on these BlobStoring.Databases modules.
    2. You need to add ConfigureBlobStoring to YourDbContext
    3. Add new migrations and update the database.

    Please share the code you applied.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Teknosol created

    I found a solution. The problem was solved when I added a connectionString named "Default".

    My question is this. Can I choose target connectionString for BlobDbContext

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Connection-Strings

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.