Open Closed

switching languages issue #6259


User avatar
0
muhannad created

Hello,

I have a problem with switching languages(as show in picture), how can I solve this problem knowing using Customize Page. Also, when I remove Customize Page still same problem it shows. this happened with me in one just in one device when I changed my device it work Properly.

Thanks

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    What's your abp version?

    How can I reproduce this error?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    muhannad created

    I use abp version 7.4.2 this error show , when I run AuthServer or when redirect to login page

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you reproduce this in a new template project? If so please share the steps.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.