Open Closed

Can not update projects from 7.2.2 to 7.4.2 #6262


User avatar
0
manuel42 created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.2.2
  • UI Type: AMVC
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

I have already updated a module from 5.3.1 to 7.2.2. But Now I want to update from 7.2.2 to 7.4.1. I have tried to update the module template first. But after Updating a few ABP packages I always got the following error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error MSB4018 The "ResolvePackageAssets" task failed unexpectedly. System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 keySelector, Func2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ProjectContext.GetTopLevelDependencies(LockFile lockFile, LockFileTarget lockFileTarget) at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ResolvePackageAssets.CacheWriter.ComputePackageExclusions() at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ResolvePackageAssets.CacheWriter..ctor(ResolvePackageAssets task) at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ResolvePackageAssets.CacheReader.CreateReaderFromDisk(ResolvePackageAssets task, Byte[] settingsHash) at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ResolvePackageAssets.CacheReader..ctor(ResolvePackageAssets task) at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ResolvePackageAssets.ReadItemGroups() at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ResolvePackageAssets.ExecuteCore() at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.TaskBase.Execute() at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute() at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.

I always got this error for the following projects

I have also tried to download a fresh module template and compare it with my template but I can not found any difference. Could you provide me some steps to solve the error and update projects.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    manuel42 created

    solved it by myself. There wars package with a wrong version ;)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.