Open Closed

abp suite v 8.0.0 #6391


User avatar
0
TMuska created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.4.3
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core SQL Server
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes

When I run abp suite it automatically installs v 8.0.0 even if I install it using abp suite install --version 7.4.3. As soon I run the abp suite command it updates to 8.0.0. How do I run the 7.4.3 version of the suite? I've uninstalled and reinstalled both the CLI and Suite multiple times.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    liangshiwei created
    Fullstack Developer

    Hi,

    This ABP suite does not support the specified version to create a project.

    But you can using ABP CLI, fro example: abp new MyprojectName -u angular -v 7.4.3 --separate-auth-server

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.