According repository guide, I try to close entity tracking but it doesn't work as below as you can see. By the way, I don't want to close the whole repository or class, I just want to close some queries.
Check the docs before asking a question: https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/ Check the samples to see the basic tasks: https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/samples/index The exact solution to your question may have been answered before, and please first use the search on the homepage. Provide us with the following info:
- ABP Framework version: v7.4.2
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core (PostgreSQL
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes/no
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
5 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello ,
can you check this once https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/ef/core/querying/tracking
https://www.appsloveworld.com/entity-framework-core/100/7/abp-framework-misses-irepository-asnotracking-or-cannot-use-select-where?expand_article=1
Thanks,
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Hello,
i would sugggest you to update to abp 8.0. There has been a lot of improvements how to work with NoTracking using the abp repositories.
Checkout the blog post for 8.0: https://blog.abp.io/abp/announcing-abp-8-0-release-candidate IReadonlyRepository now defaultly use EfCores NoTracking feature.
Kind regards Nico
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thanks for your suggestion. It is a big deal to update to abp for us for now. I must convice many people for it. If there is a solution for 7.4.x, I would like to hear it.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
1
Firtstly, I appropriate for your answer. But I know how to use it in EF Core and it doesn't seem in abp.io repository classes, so my question is how can I use it in abp repository queries. As you can see in the picture below, Queryable object has not AsNoTracking() feature.
Hi, you can add
Volo.Abp.EntityFrameworkCorepackage to theDomainproject.Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

