- ABP Framework version: v8.0.0
- UI type: Angular + MAUI mobile
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
- Exception message and stack trace: no exception only stuck on splash screen when build Android in Release mode, no issue on
I have tried to disable AOT, Trimming, repair/restore/update workloads
same question: https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/6137/Mobile-MAUI-Android-Release-build-stuck-on-splash It is still unresolved
The solution doesn't work https://github.com/abpio/abp-commercial-docs/pull/592
5 Answer(s)
-
0
I have reproduced the problem and it occurs because of
SecureStorage. We have used in exactly same way with the MAUI documentation but it doesn't respond at runtime in release mod only on Android. It seems it's related to MAUI implementation.You can use Preferences API or use a simple Sqlite to keep data in the DefaultStorage implementation as a workaround. We aware the problem but we don't have a solution for android yet
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
I've done some experiments that I hope will help.
- Create a Hello World solution for maui
- Trigger
SecureStorageby clicking a button
This is not working code
private void OnCounterClicked(object sender, EventArgs e) { count++; if (count == 1) CounterBtn.Text = $"Clicked {count} time"; else CounterBtn.Text = $"Clicked {count} times"; SecureStorage.Default.SetAsync("__access_token", CounterBtn.Text).GetAwaiter(); var values = SecureStorage.Default.GetAsync("__access_token").GetAwaiter().GetResult()!; SemanticScreenReader.Announce(values); }This is working code
private async void OnCounterClicked(object sender, EventArgs e) { count++; if (count == 1) CounterBtn.Text = $"Clicked {count} time"; else CounterBtn.Text = $"Clicked {count} times"; await SecureStorage.Default.SetAsync("__access_token", CounterBtn.Text); var values = await SecureStorage.Default.GetAsync("__access_token"); SemanticScreenReader.Announce(values); }I think the relationship between
void OnCounterClickedandasync void OnCounterClickedis asyncMarkdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)