Open Closed

ABP.IO: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.Matching.AmbiguousMatchException #6413


User avatar
0
fernando.guilherme created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.2.3
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
  • **Exception message and full stack traceMicrosoft.AspNetCore.Routing.Matching.AmbiguousMatchException:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

Hi,

In the backend I created a controller with a view called UIController.

When I run the backend, the HomeController is called and in the action index of that controller I redirect it to the UIController.

This UIController checks whether the user is logged in or not, if he is not, I redirect him to the backend Login screen.

In this process above, when I open the logs, it is recording the following error:

How do I resolve this error? Can you help me?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    liangshiwei created
    Fullstack Developer

    Hi,

    Could you share the full steps to reproduce the problem? I will check it. thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.