Open Closed

ABP SAAS Custom Actions #6435


User avatar
0
riskxabp created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.0
  • UI Type: MVC
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): No
  • Steps to reproduce the issue: I've recently moved from the ABP Framework to the Commercial edition. I've created custom tenant actions under the TenantManagement page. With the commercial edition, this is moved to the SAAS edition, for which I cannot access the source code on a teams license and there is almost no documentation for how to customise.
  • How can I go about adding a custom action for my tenants.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

5 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Which page source code and js files do you need?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    riskxabp created

    I need the ones for the Tenants management which on the commercial one is Saas/Host/Tenants, I have custom code for the actions and then some modifications to the Add/Edit etc.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I shared the files with you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    riskxabp created

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    riskxabp created

    Thank you so much! Got it now.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 06, 2026, 12:23
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.