Hi Support Team ABP!
ABP Framework version: v7.4.4
UI Type:Angular
Database System: MongoDB
Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
Currently, I am using module web public Razor ASP .Net and running web public normally. However, with localization I implement it by myself and not reuse the server side localization resources.
My team plan to use server side localization like this like: https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Localization#using-in-a-razor-view-page Could you please guide me how to integrate server side localization to web public Razor ASP .Net and guide for me step by step?
17 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
This document already explains the steps in detail.
https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Localization#creating-a-localization-resource
If you get any error, you can continue feedback.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi maliming!
Currently, I have modify the web public module, and now entire of this module is my code. So now I need to implement server side localization resources. in this code
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
I don't know your exact code, but you just need to create the resources and localize the translations on the server side, and after that you can use them in web.public, which you can see in a new template project.
If my understanding is wrong, you can share some code to explain your case in detail.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
hi
You can inject
ILanguageProviderservice to get all languages.https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/framework/src/Volo.Abp.Localization/Volo/Abp/Localization/ILanguageProvider.cs
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0








