Open Closed

Azure service bus handler creation entity permission issue #6535


User avatar
0
imranStem created

I have azure service handler and I am creating the entity through AppService but I am getting the unauthorize permission issue.

[UnitOfWork]
        public async Task HandleEventAsync(ArticleDownCreationEto articleDownCreationEto)
        {
        await _articleDownsAppService.CreateAsync(articleDownCreationEto);
        }

I am getting below exception:

[integration-service_8e3ac652-7]: [15:59:52 INF] Authorization failed. These requirements were not met: [integration-service_8e3ac652-7]: PermissionRequirement: IntegrationService.ArticleDowns

  • ABP Framework version: v7.4.4
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace: [integration-service_8e3ac652-7]: [15:59:52 INF] Authorization failed. These requirements were not met: [integration-service_8e3ac652-7]: PermissionRequirement: IntegrationService.ArticleDowns
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Please use DomainService in HandleEventAsync method.

    You can also use the same DomainService in _articleDownsAppService.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.