Open Closed

Bundling issue #6560


User avatar
0
jaykishan created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.0.2
  • UI Type: MVC
  • Database System: EF Core (MySQL)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue: It is part of Pro package Step1: Just copy and paste only Manage.cshtml from pro package to new project's authserver Pages\Account\Manage.cshtml Step2: Try to use the bundle as shared in screenshot. Step3: Development no issue Step4: Production issue

Please note, it use to work with abp framework version: 7.. versions

Temporary Workaround:

        Configure<AbpBundlingOptions>(options =>
        {
            options.Mode = BundlingMode.None;
        });
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

7 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Try to add @abp/zxcvbn to your package.json and then re-run abp install-libs.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    jaykishan created

    By adding @abp/zxcvbn it made no difference as it was part of "@volo/account": "~8.0.2".

    Volo.Abp.Account.Pro.Public.Web package was transitive package of Volo.Abp.Account.Pro.Public.Web.OpenIddict that is pre-installed in the AuthServer. I was able to fix it by installing Volo.Abp.Account.Pro.Public.Web in the AuthServer and adding its module in depends on typeof(AbpAccountPublicWebModule). in the AuthServer.

    I am not confident the solution I did is correct or not?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    The default auth server template project already depends on the AbpAccountPublicWebModule.

    You can create a new template and check the code of module and package.json

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    jaykishan created

    The pointers you did, I knew about that.

    I just now verified the node_modules installation of @abp/zxcvbn and I did abp install-libs just before ending the day yesterday. You are absolutely correct it was just package update issue when I migrated from 7.4.4 to 8.0.2, so there is no relationg with the fixes I did and I reverted to old code phew!

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Is your problem solved?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    jaykishan created

    Yes

    Solution

    abp install-libs thats it

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    : )

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.