0
andmattia created
- ABP Framework version: v7.1.0
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes/no
I have a microservice solution whit 5 services.
I one off this I've an event (es. connect / disconnect) in GET. I see the method called from gateway (oceleot) and it works on API but I don't see the event tracked by AbpAuditLogs table.
The method in in API Controller Authorized but this method has tag AllowAnonymous
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
IsEnabledForGetRequests (default: false): HTTP GET requests should not make any change in the database normally and audit log system doesn't save audit log objects for GET request. Set this to true to enable it also for the GET requests.
https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Audit-Logging
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
You can use
AlwaysLogSelectors: A list of selectors to save the audit logs for the matched criteria.
https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Audit-Logging
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)