Open Closed

Inject UserSettings to UI #6610


User avatar
0
andmattia created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.1.0
  • UI Type: Angular

I've a user settings that I need user can adjust by it self.

Is it possible to insert on the green line like this picture?

At the moment I see that I can add a menu item on my menu using UserMenuService is it the only way to do?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

6 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hi,

    please check this documentation https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/2.9/UI/Angular/Custom-Setting-Page

    also check this similar issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/6345/How-can-I-add-a-menu-item-to-the-User-Menu-in-Angular

    thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    andmattia created

    Hi

    Your link it's refer to setting in administration area my request is to inject in user setting menu

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    have you check this https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/6345/How-can-I-add-a-menu-item-to-the-User-Menu-in-Angular, here the menu is added to user setting menu.

    thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    andmattia created

    Hi,

    yes I do and it works but my request (look at imege on first message) is to inject in Manage profile.

    can I use

    ACCOUNT_MANAGE_PROFILE_TAB_PROVIDERS
    ...
    
    export function configureTabs(tabs: ManageProfileTabsService) {
     return () => {   
    

    This service is undere AccountPro

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    Could you please check once this issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/6370/how-to-add-abp-tab-in-components-i-already-seen-manage-profile-tab-documents-i-cant-understand,

    Is this what you are expecting to develop?

    please let me know if anything else required.

    thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    andmattia created

    I see and I try

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.