- ABP Framework version: v8.0.0
- UI Type: / MVC
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
I want to fetch list of permissions for the tenant. And also want to set permissions for specific roles. I don’t find role or permissions manager in the module project. But main project has those interface.
How to inject those interface into module projects?
11 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
I want only the list of roles where I want use those roles list in another entity as select. Already my main project is installed with Identity module. But I'm unable to get the list of roles in my custom module using role manager. How can I do that? What's the best approach?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
But I'm unable to get the list of roles in my custom module using role manager. How can I do that? What's the best approach
Can you explain this in detail? Do you get any error logs?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
You can add
Identitymodule as a reference to your custom module, add depends on it modules and inject theIdentityRoleManagerorIIdentityRoleRepositoryMarkdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Best-Practices/Module-Architecture
| Your Module | operator | Identity Module | | --- | --- | --- | .Application | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.Application | .Application.Contracts |Add reference & Depends on|Identity.Application.Contracts| .Domain | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.Domain| .Domain.Shared | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.Domain.Shared| .EntityFrameworkCore | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.EntityFrameworkCore| .HttpApi | Add reference & Depends on|Identity.HttpApi| .HttpApi.Client | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.HttpApi.Client| .Web | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.Web |
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Best-Practices/Module-Architecture
| Your Module | operator | Identity Module | | --- | --- | --- | .Application | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.Application | .Application.Contracts |Add reference & Depends on|Identity.Application.Contracts| .Domain | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.Domain| .Domain.Shared | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.Domain.Shared| .EntityFrameworkCore | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.EntityFrameworkCore| .HttpApi | Add reference & Depends on|Identity.HttpApi| .HttpApi.Client | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.HttpApi.Client| .Web | Add reference & Depends on| Identity.Web |
Hi, Since its already in my existing main project cant I reuse them? Just to get a list of roles should I do this in my module project?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
. I need a list of roles in my custom module.
If you want to get roles list in your module then you need add Identity module to your module. If you wan to get roles list inyour main project you don't need to do this.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi, I'm getting following error,
Error CS0433 The type 'AbpIdentityApplicationContractsModule' exists in both 'Volo.Abp.Identity.Application.Contracts, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and 'Volo.Abp.Identity.Pro.Application.Contracts, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' In2Facts.Portal.Application.Contracts (net8.0), In2Facts.Portal.Application.Contracts (netstandard2.0), In2Facts.Portal.Application.Contracts (netstandard2.1)
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
The packages of Identity.Pro are https://abp.io/packages?moduleName=Volo.Identity.Pro
Please remove the
Volo.Abp.Identitypackages and use packages ofVolo.Identity.ProMarkdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)