Open Closed

Languages mangement #6791


User avatar
0
LV_DEV02 created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.1RC
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: PostgreSQL
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes/no
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

For language, I'm encountering some problems:

  • I set default language as Vietnamese, but it doesn't change to Vietnamese and whenever I reload or login again, it still shows English at the bottom right.
  • Even if I change manually to Vietnamese, nothing happens.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello ,

    Can you check this similar issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/1315/How-can-I-set-default-language-to-FI

    Thank you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.