Open Closed

Remove out of the box database contents #6814


User avatar
0
rishabh.shukla created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.0.4
  • UI Type: No UI
  • Database System: MongoDB
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue: I want to remove the out of the box database and tables that are created when I run the DB migrator and create my own custom tables according to my needs. I do not want to use out of the box apis as well. Will create my own.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello ,

    Please check https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/2509/Remove-Pay-tables-from-Database-through-migrations#answer-81fc4c0a-24eb-af2a-b398-3a01c1e58c5b if it helps you.

    Thank you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    rishabh.shukla created

    This document does not help me as I want to remove out of the box tables that I don't want to use . Example:

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    liangshiwei created
    Fullstack Developer

    Duplicate of https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/6824/I-want-to-only-have-custom-tables-and-databases-that-I-create-in-my-Mongo-DB-using-sample-abp-template

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.