Open Closed

What is the best way to customize look and feel for each tenant? #6872


User avatar
0
Sturla created

I´m going to create a multi tenant application and utilize the abp.io CMS part as much as possible.

My future tenants uses will want to have custom look and feel on their customer facing sites (each site will have custom DNS url) but I want to offer them few different starting options. The admin look and feel for a tenant can use LeptonX Theme no problem)

  1. How can I give them options of choosing between different starting UI´s.
  2. Can I pre-save the look and feel (menus, CSS etc) into CMS and somehow let the user choose from them before starting?

These here below are just some examples that could come from sites like https://wrapbootstrap.com/

https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/exterior-architecture-interior-template-WB0639D28 (site https://exterior.websitelayout.net/)

another example https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/shopapp-ecommerce-bootstrap-5-template-WB0X496C5 (site https://www.pxdraft.com/wrap/shopapp/html/home/index.html)

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello ,

    Can you please check out this https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/5295/Tenant-specific-themes

    Thank you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.