Open Closed

404 Error For Exist Page and Reload Error #6887


User avatar
0
selman created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.0.4
  • UI Type: Blazor Server
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
  • LeptonX: 3.0.3

Hi. I have couple problems with ABP. Firstly I get error 404 when try access https://....../Account/Login page but i access when i refresh with F5 or enter link without change link. I have a short video tihs problem. Secondly I get another error when try any exist link or page but mostly i get error which contains Reload message. This error doesn't always but it occurs mostly. And i have an image for this error. And lastly error about to CSS of pages. CSSs doesn't correctly load in sometimes. I shared resources which relation with errors in below:

I am waiting your supports and helps. Have a nice work.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

10 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you share the Steps to reproduce the issue in a new template project?

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    selman created

    I found source of error for about Account/Login Page 404. This reason is I navigate to Account/Login page in my ComponentBase in SetParameterAsync method. I wonder how can i navigate Login page in this place so MyComponentBase? I share an image which relation my 404 error in below. I am waiting your supports and helps. Thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can try NavigationManager.NavigateTo("/Account/Login", true);

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    selman created

    hi I started get error after this code applied when try use repository which provides ABP so GetAsync, GetListAsync, FindAsync etc methods. I have an image for this error. This error doesn't occur when write and call my method in AppService and Repository. I am sharing image about error details. I am waiting your support and help.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    try use repository which provides ABP so GetAsync, GetListAsync, FindAsync etc methods.

    Please share the code of your blazor component.

    Thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    selman created

    hi Sure. But i want to say i used this methods before in another projects which created as N-Tier and it works excellent. And i tried new method for this repository methods so i moved UOW block then this method run. I don't understand point is that i used these methods without UOW block and it works but it doesn't work in this project. I shared a code block which throw error.

    This code throw an error(Object Disposed Error):

    var user = (await _identityUserService.GetAsync(item.CreatedUser));
    

    And This Code Work Fine:

    using (var uow = _uow.Begin(new AbpUnitOfWorkOptions(), requiresNew: true))
    {
        var user = (await _identityUserService.GetAsync(item.CreatedUser));
        await uow.CompleteAsync();
    }
    

    Thanks for your support and interest.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Please share the full code of your blazor component and _identityUserService

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I run your project and the code with no problem.

    var user = (await _identityUserService.GetAsync(item.CreatedUser));

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I tried again and I get same error Object Disposed when attempt to use FirstOrDefaultAsync method without UnitOfManager.Begin method but I use UOW.Begin method then no problem code work fine. I added an image relation to error.

    • If you are not injecting the service over an interface (like IMyService), then the methods of the service must be virtual (otherwise, dynamic proxy / interception system can not work).

    Can you share a new template project to reproduce this error? liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Your app service should inherit from ApplicationService

    public class ConditionAppService : ApplicationService, IConditionAppService
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.