Open Closed

Missing Angular packegs source code. #6944


User avatar
0
Allena created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.0.4
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace: -
  • Steps to reproduce the issue: -

Dear Support

After reading ["How can I download the source-code of the framework, Angular packages, theme and pro modules? 📥 #632"](https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/632/How-can-I-download-the-source-code-of-the-framework-Angular-packages-theme-and-pro-modules) and following all the steps, I downloaded the source codes. But I can't find following Angular packages source code:

• @abp/ng.components • @abp/ng.core • @abp/ng.oauth • @abp/ng.theme.shared • @abp/ng.schematics • @volo/abp.commercial.ng.ui • @volo/abp.ng.account.core • @abp/utils

Please, guide me how to download required packages source code.

Best regards, Allena

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    you can get these packages code from https://www.npmjs.com/package/@abp/ng.components?activeTab=code https://www.npmjs.com/package/@abp/ng.core?activeTab=code

    search for other packages in same link.

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Allena created

    Hello Anjali and thanks for the js links. What I am looking for is typeScript source codes. the links you provided are all JS files. Please, guide me how to download required typesScript packages source code for: • @abp/ng.components • @abp/ng.core • @abp/ng.oauth • @abp/ng.theme.shared • @abp/ng.schematics • @volo/abp.commercial.ng.ui • @volo/abp.ng.account.core • @abp/utils

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    please check this https://github.com/abpframework/abp/tree/dev/npm/ng-packs/packages/account-core

    thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Allena created

    Thank you for fast support and direct answers, I found what I need.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.