0
i.ullah@fandaqah.com created
Create a custom module and add entity in custom module but did not showing in front end.
- ABP Framework version: v8.0.5
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello ,
Please share steps to reproduce the issue.
Thanks
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
any update ?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi,
I wasn't able to reproduce your issue.
I followed the steps you mentioned. Additionally:
- I added permissions to my user for my new module.
- I ran
dotnet ef migrations add migration_namecommand then run the DbMigrator app to apply the migrations to the database.
After applying these, there was no issue.
Have you applied these steps too, or is there something im missing?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
