0
castellazzi created
Hi I have created a solution with Blazor Server
ABP Framework version: v8.0.5
UI Type: Blazor Server
Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
I have recently update all Blazorize package to versione 1.5.2, and the icon in the UI now is all wrong, example like this:

Why there is this problem? Abp must use with a specific version of Blazorise? How can I change it, if there is possibile ? Thanks Marco
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello,
can you run the
abp bundlecommand in your Blazor project and then re-run the project?or could you please share your package.json file?
thanks
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
-
0
Hello,
sorry its my bad. I will check and get back to you
thanks
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)