Open Closed

Activate Nav Item and breadcrumb for the detail page. #7170


User avatar
0
imranStem created

I have some pages which are not defined in routes. Lets say I have below routes which is defined in routes.

 routes.add([
      {
        path: '/wms',
        name: 'Wms',
        iconClass: 'fas fa-cubes',
        order: 5,
        layout: eLayoutType.application,
      },

      {
        path: '/wms/warehouses',
        name: 'Warehouse',
        parentName: WmsRouteNames.Wms,
        requiredPolicy: 'WmsService.Warehouses',
      },

I have a route with path '/wms/warehouses' of warehouse listing page but I have separate page to create or update the warehouse data with path '/wms/warehouses/create'. When I navigate to create page, the selection of 'Warehouse' nav item is removed and breadcrumbs is also reset to 'Home' only. I want to set active nav item and breadcrumbs also for all the pages which routes having the path which are not defined in route provider.

  • ABP Framework version: v7.4.2
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    You can check this https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/5421/User-Management-Default-screen-Breadcrumb-issue

    Thank You

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello again,

    You can check this one https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/tutorials/book-store/part-2?UI=NG&DB=EF#routing

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.