- ABP Framework version: v7.3.2
- UI Type: MVC
- Database System: SQL Server
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes/no
I migrated my solution to commercial project. like the guide here Using tenantAppService.CreateAsync(newTenant) creates a new tenant, but admin user doesnt added. Surprisingly, this problem doesnt occur in the host project, only in other modules within the solution. What could be causing this problem ?
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello,
Please check this similar issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/2240/Admin-user-not-created-when-tenant-is-created#answer-b1212748-b6fe-4a72-da45-3a0097c13b7a
Thanks
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thank you for your response,
I added the TenantDatabaseMigrationHandler class to my host project. When I add a tenant from the tenantsManagement screen, the HandleEventAsync function is called. However, when I use tenantAppService.CreateAsync(newTenant) in another module, that function isnt called.
What could be the solution to this issue?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hello,
Have you been able to check in the database, whether your newly created tenant exists? Are you getting any errors or logs please do share if any.
Thanks
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)