Open Closed

ABP Suite - varbinary(max) column type #7333


User avatar
0
ccernat created

Is there any support for byte[] in ABP Suite 8.1.3?

I want a column to store a byte[] in it.

I want it to have it generated. How can I achieve that?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    EngincanV created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi, ABP Suite does not support the byte[] as the property type. You should manually add it to the generated entity by your needs.

    Regards.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.